Like omg? I was selected into the Finals. Lol. XD

http://www.easterntimes.com.my/index.php?news_id=1&news_content=6154


Somehow, Eastern Times has a heavy load. :/ Bad resolution!

I'll link you to Edwin Lay's site instead.

These pics are taken after the first performance -in dresses- and introduction.

http://edwinlay.multiply.com/photos/album/142

Ugh, ANYWAY... I had a stiff smile. The muscles around my mouth was going stiff! XD

Now these pics are pictures of us, the Finalists!

http://edwinlay.multiply.com/photos/album/145


I was hoping not to get into the Finals due to the heavy and tiring schedule of rehearsals but omg, I was selected. But I always had the feeling right before I joined this pageant that I will be going to the Finals. :/

And going to the Finals means I'll miss my Saturdays since lots of events will be held on Saturdays. And missing my Saturdays means I won't be seeing my Dwayney! >.< Can't believe love can be so torturing. Hope this Pageant is over soon cos I really want my Saturdays back. :(


Anyway, I'll reveal the adorABEL me. ;D I love this picture the most!




Q & A session. My legs were trembling so badly. I wasn't nervous but the 3 inch heels were killing me. @@




This was the part I was announced as one of the Finalist.




And this part... Look at No. 14. We were smiling-talking and she was actually going. Oh My God. And I was like I Know... My Saturdays are GONE! :/ Lol.




CANDID!




Forget about my face. Look at my hair... PREDATOR!!!!!! XD





And now... My everyday look....

Bad quality. I know. :/




Bee Glasses!




Aren't I FAT?! :D




Well, that's all for the night and it's ALL about me. :D

Our next activity would be a Visit to Kampung Pueh or Pueh Village, in English. And we have to overnight there. What I fear the most is.... MY SATURDAY NIGHT WILL BE TAKEN. OMG!!!!!

I want my Knighty!!!!! >.<

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Your are so cute in the baby photo, thx for linking my site.
    Unknown said...
    XD

    No problemo. :)
    Anonymous said...
    You are so much more qualified to win than the pretentious winner of Miss Fair and Lovely 2008 :p

Post a Comment