Lady Stalker Part 2!

This is her second message to me.


I have one question.

I know you may not have any intentions of disturbing other people's husband.

I just want you to be frank.

Was my man trying to woo you? Please answer.

I know my man is a womaniser.

You only need to answer that question.

Omg, dude. She's so contradicting. First, she said I was fooling around with her husband. And now she says that I may not be fooling around with him. >.>

And what the heck? You're calling your own husband a womaniser? Where's the trust and what happened to the vows of marriage? :/
----------------------------------------

This was my reply for the First and Second messages she sent me.

1. I have the every right to write whatever I want in my blog. Hence, it's called a blog.

2. Why the heck did you even send those pathetic text messages without further investigating?

3. I have all the text messages SAVED in my phone. All my friends read the messages as well. Perhaps he did not even remember what he sent me. And I am not afraid to show the world whatever happened because those who knows me will definitely know that I will never fool around with someone's guy.

4. Think again WHO the victim is. You trashed me all of a sudden out of nowhere. I don't even know you yet you sent all those messages? Going to this Umrah thing is suppose to bring you closer to God. Coming back with all these wrong thoughts you have in mind may be your Test by God.

5. Whatever you sent to me are accusations. Do you or do you not know that?
I am open and am friendly upon the first meeting. That's me.

6. If you know your husband well, then fine. It has nothing to do with me because YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME.

7. -Berpikir sebelum kau bertindak.-
Lol. Do you know that you should eat these words cos you sent me weird text messages all of a sudden on one Saturday afternoon?

8. I never said I'm more beautiful than anyone else. I'm not asking you to widen your thoughts regarding things but you need to think and react only AFTER you've known the other party well. What you're saying is so weird like as if I am fooling around with your husband. -.-'

9. Even if he likes me, I have someone else in mind and I am not like you, not like any other people cos I am me with my own loyalty to just one person. You do not know me, so stop throwing accuses.

10. I don't even go for men around here. As you've read in my blog, accusing me for all those pathetic things is an insult to me. If your husband said I'm crazy when he said he never even apologise, check my blog again within this week. I'll post it there and read his apologises.

11. I see him as a friend and as a business mate. And I don't think he was even trying to be charming with me. I don't know. Cos he's not my priority anyway.

12. Knowing that your husband is part of the Bread Giver of the family, he definitely needs to build a rapport with business people. Building a rapport doesn't mean that he needs to flirt with them. I can be friendly to anyone but if someone starts to go beyond friendship, I'm sorry. They are not worth it.

By the way, you went over the fence by being a racist.

When I read my reply to her, I realised that I forgot to read through whatever I said to her. It does sound funny to me. I honestly don't feel threatened by her, nor the messages she sent me.

It's so freaking amusing and entertaining. LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment