Lady Stalker Pt. 3



Her reply to me after replying to both her first and second messages. Sigh...

I've already spoken to you in a good way. Yet you're still showing off. Don't think that you can do whatever you want. Don't you dare question my level of Umrah. Don't you even dare to touch my religion matters.

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO I AM AS WELL.

I want you to write down what my husband SMSed you now.

I've spoken in a nice way. Don't taste my patience. You have the right to get mad. I'm not bad as well if I am mad.

I believe I have the every right to say, You Don't Even Know Me, since she's not even related to me NOR is she my friend. Lol. XD

People nowadays...

Anyway, I did have the intention to tell her what her husband said, apologising to me, but due to the usage of words towards me, demanding like as if she's a Master commanding her slaves, hey, back off, man. Get a life! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment