Pros:

1. It's a publicity so everyone will have their favourite contestant.
2. You get free gifts from sponsors!
3. You get to wear traditional costumes etc.
4. You'll always be in the papers.
5. Recognised by someone?

Cons:

1. Expect back stabbing contestants.
2. Unfair judgings.
3. You spend lots of money during the 3 months of the event.
4. They don't teach you grooming lessons. They expect you to know how to groom yourself up.
5. Everyday is a rehearsal.
6. Sometimes, you'll be lonely. Depends on how you adapt the whole situation.
7. Consolation prize is RM 300.

I was contestant No. 2. My name is Annabella Wee Siew Mui and I do not like 2 person in this whole contest. Let's say almost everyone dislikes this very one person, Ramdaniza. She got Third though.

According to one of the girls, who was close to her, she told me that she doesn't like me the most. Lol, fine. No sweat. I'm not dying to win this pageant, anyway. :D

Funny moments with those who doesn't like her as well.

Izora - She's ok. Quiet person but can be funny at times.
Izora: Can you believe she won Miss Spring Time?
Me: Eh? OH! You mean, you don't like her TOO? I thought you were her friend.
Izora: No-lah!

Melina - The MOLESTER! Lol. She likes touching people! BE AWARE!
Melina: Cubalah kau diam, oh?
-It was on a Sunday, during the Miss Photogenic session-

Shilya @ Atin - She's retro and energetic. Friendly. Approached Pearl and I on the very first day. :D
Shilya: It's not that we don't want to join all of you masa makan. She follow us and we know you don't like her.

Haiyanti @ Yanti - She loves logging into my MSN. I wanted to cry cos I wasn't able to get on MSN on the 5th July to DATE! She's the version of Girl Power! :D
Yanti: Aok lah. Aok.

-Purposely agreeing to whatever Ramdaniza said while crying because everyone dislikes her. And Yanti really do not like her. I feel your joy, Yanti! And why do I have a feeling that my Knighty sent you IMs last Saturday cos he thought I was the one online. >.> HMMPH!-

Juliet - She IS beautiful up-close. Talk about maintaining one's self. Thumbs up. XD But honestly, I don't really know the story between Juliet and the other fella. I'm always the last to know. XD

Priscilla - The Star posted MY picture with her name printed instead. SHE GOT THE FAME! PRISCILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.>

Anyway, Ramdaniza, who's a beautician, messed Priscilla's make-up during the Finals. Luckily Cass was there to save her.

Rodiana - I like this girl. She's funny. I like being with her. :)
Rodiana: Saya pun tak suka dia.
Me: XD

Nurul Shiela - The West Malaysian who couldn't make it to the Finals because her brother was getting married on the SAME day the Finals was held.
Shiela: Saya memang tak suke die. Saya tahu saya bukan orang Kuching. Mungkin sebab tu die layan saye macam ni.
Me: It's not you alone. No worries.

Pearlycia - I GOT ONE FREE PICTURE! THANK YOU! LOL.
Pearl: Harap-harap her suara pecah at the last part.

Cassandra - My customer who never paid me for washing her hair in the meeting room. Lol.
Cass: Her problem is not our problem. Hah hah hah.

Nur Diyana - My Shampoo girl. She does have a good voice. :)
Diyana: -Points at me- I don't like her too!

How did we all found out that we all do not like her? Pearl told me that she was talking about me when I was on stage while she was looking from below.

So, the day we went to Cats FM for a Radio Interview, I lashed out in the bus saying...

Me: I don't like her.
Pearl: Shhhhhhhh! Not so loud. -Went panicky.-
Me: So? I don't care if the others know, anyway.

Nur Diyana, Nurul Shiela and Rodiana, simultaneously startled me by saying that they dislike and hate her in their own version. It was a HUGE merry gathering in the bus then.

It's good to be loud at times. XD

Oh, and during the National Gawai Celebration which was held on the 14th of June, Ramdaniza and a few others happens to be the fairies for the Bung Bratak performance. Lol but when I shook hands with the rest who were there to wish them well, she refused to shake my hands, pretending to align her clothes? Jokes on me. How annoying.

Life/fame's not about winning or obtaining the winning positions in any pageant. It's how you are, which counts. Is it that good to win? Well, I know it is but why the arrogance?

Oh and the second person who irritates me is Siti. I know Melina, Pearl and Pris aren't comfortable with her as well. She likes adding fuel to the fire.

And I will never forget the words Melina used to describe her. XD

The whole point of this post is not to flame the others, but it comes from within. The truth.

And YOU will experience it in any beauty pageants.

p/s: Only applies to those who wants to join any beauty pageants which may last for a period of time. :/

10 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    well.first of all,i wud say,WOW!!!!!!!!...u really wrote abt evrything on ur blog?i was shock while reading dis..i dun want to comment abt anything or anyone dat u've quoted..bcoz me myself dun even have my own blog,so i dun really get it,wats d purpose of having a blog for urself,after i read ur comment abt miss f&l.

    to straight things up abt ur thoughts abt me...pasal ur MSN acc..or wats so ever,i admit,im not up to dat technology,to even know how to login,or to sign into ur acc..and chat wif all ur fren..or to open my acc,bcoz ME MYSELF dun even have MSN acc.guess i shudnt allow u to used my laptop dat nite to keep in touch chatting wif ur friends..which at d end,u blame it on me bcoz u cnt go out dating.is dat rational?not at all.DEFINITELY not!

    and abt me nodding and agreeing on wat had zaini commented abt nija while she was crying..well,im adult enuf to act like dat..im d eldest among us,im rational,im not juz simply act or say sumthing dat cud hurt other pple's feelings.my intention was jz to wake her up...bcoz she had done sumthing wrong,which leads us not favor in her.

    and please annabelle,open ur heart,open ur mind,life is nt only abt critisizing,its more than dat.i dun mean to marah u or wat...bt i think,wat ever u wrote on this "Miss Fair & Lovely 2008 World Harvest festival Spills" is unfair.

    i won nothing!i did spent a lot too..there was a lot of mix feelings,gud feelings,bad feelings...if i think negative,i wud say it was a waste of time.bt ...me,YANTI looked it from a diff way.it was a life changing..from bad,to gud,to better,and to the best in my own way.

    Annabelle......if u really dun like abt miss f&l,wondering,y u still there until d final nite..i cudnt imagine,if the organizer read dis,u'll hurt their feelings.

    Lastly,nobody force u to be there..u always have a choice.whether to stay or to let it go.at the end of d day,its all abt u.
    Anonymous said...
    WHAT D FUCK U GURL!!!!!!!!!!!
    SO....DO U THINK ALL OF UR FRIEND R LIKE U??????
    JUZ THINK ABOUT THAT!!!!
    DENGAN PERANGAI KAU YG MACAM YA!!!!!
    N 4 OWNESTLY I ALSO DONT LIKE U!!!!!!
    DARI MULA PUN DAH AKU X SUKA NGN KAU!!!!
    JUZ THINK WHY U CANNOT WIN K!!! ANYWAY I HOPE 1 DAY WE MEET....MAYBE I WILL DO LIKE NOTHING U HAS WROTE ABOUT ME HERE!!!!
    BUT REMEMBER U BICTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous said...
    this is so ridiculous, immature and childish.. annabelle, annabelle… on what purpose u must write ol such things inside ur blog? Is dat because ur not winning anything in the contest, therefore ur trying another way to attract other people’s attention towards u, dear? LOL… lemme see… what can I say here… hurmmm… am asking u one question, do u rili have to post ol ur curses and hatred in here? Well, I bet dat ur such a yellow chicken that only dare to talk in ur little blog only. Do u dare to face nieja to curse like da way u wrote in here? i think dat is more woman-to woman…however, I bet dat ur not woman enough to do dat.. u dun have the guts of woman cuz the way u wrote is obviously reflects the way ur thinking…which I mentioned before…RIDIKELLLLESSSSSSS, IMMATURE AND CHILDISH ya… or shud I put a little spice in it like STUPID, IDIOT IMBECILE AND MORON? Maybe those words suit ur thinking better :) annabele dear, have u ever thought that other gals might not like u as much too?probably they responded to ur questionnaire because they were sick and tired with ur stupid hatred towards her? By giving an answer such as ‘I dun like her (dis is the type of question u’ve being craving for, rite?)’, will shut ur mouth up. So they gave the expected answer so dat ur mouth sealed and u didn’t bugging them again to gossip like a little helpless child who juz learning to see her little tiny world. U dun have to mention but people with brain out there are smart enough to read inside u.. UR JUZ JEALOUS…cuz u didn’t win anything…and she won a lot.. rite? Basically, people who are jealous at other people is because they cant be like the people they’re jealous at. In dis small case, ur juz jealous at nieja cuz u cant be like her..am I rite? Pity u, annabella…little poor gal..please do berpijak di bumi yang nyata, dear.. ur face is beautiful but inside u such a hideous piece of rotten and stinky flesh.. annabele, dear… one message from me… grow up and get a life puhleaseeee…. Mwahs..love ya~
    Anonymous said...
    "Annabelle......if u really dun like abt miss f&l,wondering,y u still there until d final nite..i cudnt imagine,if the organizer read dis,u'll hurt their feelings.

    Lastly,nobody force u to be there..u always have a choice.whether to stay or to let it go.at the end of d day,its all abt u."

    (Quoted from Yanti August 6, 2008 10:59 AM)

    guys and girls... what yanti wrote here is rite and it makes me thinking y this poor annabelle still there... da kutuk macam²...tapi masih lagi bertahan sampai habis... tak glemer tapi maseh nk cari glemer ker, kek?? paku dulangpaku serpih...kate org dia yang lebih... before u talk about the others, plz go in front of the mirror and look at urself first.. others might like the others because they have something that u dun have INSIDE.. hati yang tulus ikhlas, jujur dan suci dalam persahabatan.. i bet u dun have that.. penat jer pihakpenganjur usung kau tuh ke hulu ke hilir, ujong-ujong ko kutuk maki plak... moleknyer perangai yakk!! lain kali jgn join lah... dok jer kat rumah diam2
    Anonymous said...
    huh..ur juz made up the story...mun rang lain baca mest nya manas.. pndi2 reka cerita ala-ala penglipurlara... benar ndak dak cdak fair and lovely pdh kedak ya psl hal nieja..udahlah sik menang...gik gago mok nganok org... look at urself y u didnt win, annabelllll...
    Anonymous said...
    You are a beautiful lady, with a very very 'fishy', smelly heart...no wonder you never win anything. With your attitude, you can't go far anywhere, in job, relationship etc. Grow up, your not a school girl anymore!
    Unknown said...
    I didn't really mind you logging in as me, Yanti. It's just that one of my friend said something harsh to you cos I told them that it may not be me logging in, so Nudge, if you have to.

    I am honestly cool about that.

    As for the other comments, I'm open, hence, I blogged MY experience in it. And I admire you, Yanti, for revealing yourself. My salute.

    Feel free to comment anyway. It's just so spicy.
    Anonymous said...
    erm...cat fights...miow
    Anonymous said...
    @ur army said...

    Seriously improve your English, I truely couldn't even understand a single sentence you wrote. If you can't even write English then don't even bother writing such a comment.
    Unknown said...
    I know. I know. But this cat fight isn't a cat fight cos she only talks behind people's back, anyway. :D

    At least I give names instead of having people to guess who am I speaking of.

    Isn't it obvious that Army said she never liked me from the beginning? So who started the love/hate initially? Lol. :D

    Anyway, this is my blog. My experience. My life. Something I'd share with others. My Public Diary. :)

    This is great. Time for a new post soon.

    Oh, and <3 Matt. XD

Post a Comment