So, Estee Lauder is back again with their Model Search but I don't really care about the Model Search. I was just attracted to their makeup set and bag. XD

Omg but let's see... 10 eye shadows, 3 blushers, 3 lipsticks, 2 lip gloss, 1 mascara, a brush set, and their door gift, 1 mascara and eye shadow. And all those for only RM 200. SO NICE! XD

I had to turn their offer down when they said you need to pay RM 300 for the make over but the lady suddenly carried the gold makeup kit bag and I was like OMG. I'll go for it! Lol.

Temptation..................................... XD

Ah well, since the roadshow was held from the 3rd till the 6th of July, and my birthday falls on the 4th of July, I took the opportunity to waste the whole afternoon there, at The Spring. :)

Didn't really have the time to choose the pics I wanted cos the guy hurried me. :(

Anyway, this is me!




Although, I must say... I prefer these few. Mind you that they did a touch-up on the picture above.

Beauty is passion. Beauty isn't physical. :P

Look at the scars on my left hand in the 2 pictures below. I got it 6 days before the Make Over came to Kuching! >.>





Oh, my hands looked like Resident Evil's infected citizens!

Anyway, it was great. The whole thing was great. I shall upload another picture soooon! :D

p/s: Going to edit some pics as well. I'm going Picasso on myself.




Do catch me on Friendster, if you have one.

By the way, I LOVE MY MOLE! :D


Edit: I just realised that the photographer's name is DWAYNE. O fate. And I have a feeling that YOU will land on this page. XD

Another... Dwayney? :)

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hola!

    I just got back from Kuching yesterday night, you look great in the pics! I remember you.. :D

    do you facebook? look me up pls :)
    Unknown said...
    I have it. :D

    I sent a message. Just in case if it's not you. XD
    Anonymous said...
    parut ape...kurap tuh
    Unknown said...
    You must be an idiot to be unable to differentiate what's a scar etc?

    That's explains idiocy. Lol.

Post a Comment