Lady Stalker Pt. 5



Translation:
What do you know? What I say is true, you think you're so smart. But when read by others, they'd laugh. What do you know? Do you think that when you tell your friends, your friends will be backing you up? People have brains to evaluate. Cuma nak jaga hati ajak. -Can't translate! :/- I know how girls alike you behave. Likes praising yourself.

Going back to the LAST post, Lady Stalker Pt.4, she was boasting about herself being in many beauty pageants. Also, she's always reminding me in a way that there's SOMEONE ELSE more beautiful than I am.

LMAO. Talk about self-praising. XD

And this is a weird message. I have no idea what was she trying to deliver. It's not even to me. My friend, Harry, posted something about her being nuts or so and this is what she replied. Honestly, I didn't even read the message cos it's hideous.

I can't stand the way she compose her messages. It's forgivable if one can't spell not use the right word when composing a message but please... We're educated. We do go to school. So, why type like an uneducated person? :/

Like I always say... Uncivilised. XD



Translate this if any one of you can.

Does she or does she not know that she's making a fool out of herself? Lol.

And she even mailed my girl, Eileen! HMMPH! She stalks everyone. Ewwwwwwww.

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I could give my own opinion with your topic that is not boring for me.
    Anonymous said...
    To the author of this blog,I appreciate your effort in this topic.
    Anonymous said...
    To the owner of this blog, how far youve come?You were a great blogger.

Post a Comment