Lady Stalker Pt.4


ROFL?!

You're just 22 years old. You've just started your life. But you think that you're so great. I know everything about you. I am so much more older than you. You do think that you're good at talking. Did you win the Miss Fair & Lovely? -It's a Beauty Pageant thing- I've joined many Beauty Pageants, I don't like people like you. Don't say that you're the best. there's someone else better than you. -LOL!!!!!- You're not married yet. Haven't had any children yet. Life is still long. Don't just say what you want to say without looking forward in your future. -Something like that- I'm so pissed off. Don't add anymore.


Omg. Lol. She said she knows EVERYTHING about me. XD This IS stalking! ARGH! Lol. XD

I don't know but it seems like she's trying to tell me that she's beautiful and that she's good at beauty pageants? O God... Why do I have to encounter such people in life. @@
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABEL REPLIES!

Ok, ok! I've just replied this a few seconds ago! LOLOLOLOOLLL! READ IT!





I Know What You Did Last Summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment