Those who understands the local Malay Sarawak would understand but I'll try my best to translate the whole thing.

This is a Screen Shot of what she sent to me. First Message, to be precise, after 2 months. Oo



Now let me translate it.

Why did you wrote of this and posted my mobile number? My husband said he never apologise to you. He said you're crazy. But I don't believe what he says. I am the victim in this situation.

You know? I just came back from Umrah -according to my Muslim friend, it's like a Pilgrimage thing for the Muslims before they proceed on being a Haj. Something like that.- when I opened the Text messages/SMS from you to my husband. Whose heart wouldn't feel the pain? I was on my Umrah for 2 weeks while my man was messaging you, asking you out. I read every text messages.

I felt I was being fooled by the both of you. I know you complaint about me to my husband. I was still patient. Think. I don't like the way you blogged about this matter this way. I've never told anyone about you to anyone at all. But I was challenged when you blogged and posted my mobile number too. I HAVE BEEN PATIENT.

I know my husband LIKES you. I KNOW MY HUSBAND WELL. You are still young. THINK MATURELY. Today, you've made me like this. There's a turn in this life -Lol, I don't know how to translate this. XD- God is Justice. When you have a family, you will feel what I feel. Think, before performing an action.

You think you're beautiful. Remember that there are more people who's more beautiful than you are.

LMAO at the whole sudden message to me! XD

I am soooooooooooo innocent. I have no idea what's going on. I am the real victim. Isn't it puzzling when someone's wife messages you all of a sudden, calling you names as well as throwing vulgar words at you, when you have no idea what you've done?

What's more amusing is that she spoke of God, Who punishes man for the sins that they've done. Lol but I've never fooled around with her husband. XD I only met him twice and I had people with me whenever I meet this guy.

And what's this being beautiful all about? LMAO. I'm dedicating this to all ladies around the world. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment